This wrap is perfect for lunch. Serve it with a garden salad and you’ll have a great low glycemic meal!Print
Goat’s Milk Cheese and Sautéed Mushrooms Wrap
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- ½ cup goat’s milk cheese
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 small multigrain tortillas or pitas
- 2 tbsp olive
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Saute red pepper until tender, set aside.
- Saute onion until golden brown, set aside.
- Saute mushrooms for 3-4 minutes or until starting to brown, add salt.
- Spread goat’s milk cheese over tortillas. Place sautéed pepper, onion and mushrooms in center of tortillas and wrap.