This wrap is perfect for lunch. Serve it with a garden salad and you’ll have a great low glycemic meal!
Goat’s Milk Cheese and Sautéed Mushrooms Wrap
Yield: 6 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- ½ cup goat’s milk cheese
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 small multigrain tortillas or pitas
- 2 tbsp olive
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Saute red pepper until tender, set aside.
- Saute onion until golden brown, set aside.
- Saute mushrooms for 3-4 minutes or until starting to brown, add salt.
- Spread goat’s milk cheese over tortillas. Place sautéed pepper, onion and mushrooms in center of tortillas and wrap.
Wednesday 7th of November 2012
This looks so nice!! I'm going to try to make this at home :)
Thursday 8th of November 2012
Great! Let me know how you like it!