Last year, I shared with you a fun and easy roasted veggies recipe and I also wrote about several ways you can use them for preparing a variety of healthy dishes. You can check out that post here.
Today’s recipe is slightly different; plus, the arugula pesto adds even more color and flavour.
Note: make sure to cut the sweet potato in smaller pieces because it takes longer to cook through compared to zucchini and eggplant.
- Preheat oven to 420F. Oil a backing dish with 1 Tbsp of coconut oil and add the veggies to the backing dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, coconut oil, and salt. Mix well.
- Add the rosemary and the honey mixture to the veggies and toss to cover evenly. Spread the veggies on the backing dish. Make sure the veggies are spread in a single layer and are not too jammed.
- Place the backing dish into the oven and roast the veggies for about 35 minutes or until cooked through.
- Ground the almonds in a coffee grinder.
- Place the arugula, parsley, grounded almonds, olive oil, and salt into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve with the roasted veggies.