I wrote the Beginner’s Guide to Starting a Blog to answer the questions I get about how to start a wellness / healthy food / fitness blog.
The guide is a short summary of the steps you have to take to start a blog. I also share with you my favorite blogging / internet marketing resources that can help you save time and money.
And the best part: it’s free and available to everybody here on the blog!
To simplify the process of starting a blog, I broke it down into 16 steps:
1. Choosing a Hosting Platform – Blogger, WordPress.com or Self-Hosted?
2. Choosing a Web Host
3. Installing WordPress
4. Choosing a WordPress Theme
5. Learning How to Use WordPress
6. Logos, Headers, and Other Graphics
7. Building a List
8. Food Blogger Pro
9. Photography Gear
10. Image Processing
11. Learning about Food Photography
12. How to Make Money Blogging
13. Driving Traffic to Your Blog
14. Useful WordPress Plugins
15. Other Important Plugins and Services
16. Backup Your Blog and Your Files!
I hope this guide will help you start your blog or take your existing blog to the next level!
Check out the Beginner’s Guide to Starting a Blog –>> CLICK HERE!
Do you have a blog? Let me know in the comments, I would love to check it out!