I am so excited to tell you that my cookbook called “Deliciously Balanced – 100 Fast, Fresh and Fun Low Glycemic Recipes” is now available on Amazon! It took me one year and two months to put it together and I can’t wait for you to try the recipes.
This book is for you if you want to learn how to cook low glycemic meals and / or are looking for new low GI recipe ideas.
It features 100 simple and tasty recipes all developed and tested in my small kitchen without using fancy kitchen appliances or any hard to find ingredients. Covering everything from breakfast to dessert, this book will show you how you can prepare healthy mouth-watering meals your family will love.
Even though the cookbook is available as an e-book for Kindle, you can read it on your computer, tablet or phone. Just download a free Kindle reading app to your device and you are ready to go (takes less than 1 minute).
There are several advantages to buying e-cookbooks:
1. You can save tons of storage. If you are anything like me and love buying cookbooks, you know how fast they take up space on your bookshelves. You don’t need to worry about it when you buy e-cookbooks.
2. If you keep your e-cookbooks on a mobile device, you can save time by browsing your cookbook collection and planning your dinner on the go – on lunch break, waiting to pick up your kids from school, taking public transport to work or even at a grocery store.
3. And you can easily take your whole cookbook collection with you when you are away from home visiting family or friends. Just in case you want to cook your favorite dish.
Here is what you get:
- Dips, Snacks and Appetizers – 13 recipes
- Breakfast and Brunch – 12 recipes
- Salads and Dressings – 13 recipes
- Soups – 12 recipes
- Sides – 14 recipes
- Entrées – 12 recipes
- Beverages – 12 recipes
- Sweet Things and Baking – 12 recipes
You can also look inside the book and check out the table of contents as well as the first 2 recipes on Amazon.com.
Make sure to get your copy today and please leave a (positive 🙂 ) review on the Amazon page or send me your testimonial and I might include it in the sales page together with the link back to your website (this will help you with SEO).
Thank you very much for reading my blog! I really appreciate you being here 🙂