Smooth and creamy, this soup is a perfect beginning to a meal. It also tastes great on its own on a cozy winter evening. You can make it in advance and keep in the fridge for up to 2 days.
- Heat the oil in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the cauliflower florets and cook until golden for about 10 minutes stirring frequently to prevent sticking.
- Add the vegetable stock. Bring to a boil, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Turn off the heat and let it cool for about 20 minutes.
- Once safe to handle, add the stock with cauliflower to a blender or a food processor and blend until smooth. Return soup to the saucepan.
- Stir in the coconut milk, agave nectar, nutmeg, and salt (if needed).
- Bring the soup to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for about 1 minute.
- Add 1 Tbsp of pumpkin seeds to each individual serving.